Thursday 28 January 2016

100 WC #4


Bad Apples' Day


“It’s really busy today,” I frustratingly told myself.
Clean the house. Check.
Water the plants. Check.
Organize the drawer. Check
All these housework made me starving so I decided to cook food. All of a sudden, Mr. Oswald called while I was cooking.
”Are you picking up the box of apples today?,” he inquired.
“Yes of course! I’m gonna be there in a minute,” I replied.
Immediately, I got ready, ran into his house and picked up the apples. But later that day after I picked up the apples, I realized that I forgot to turn the stove off.

2 comments:

  1. Punctuation goes inside quotation marks "", and you need a comma after myself. Your sentence where you are hungry doesn't really make sense. Try reading it out loud to yourself. I really enjoyed your story and your title is funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have very good language in your story but I pretty sure you have to include the prompt in the middle of a sentence in your story.

    ReplyDelete