Tuesday 12 January 2016

100 WC #2

 

 HUNGER



I was sitting in class staring at the clock, watching the time. I didn’t have breakfast that morning, so I was starving. As soon as the bell rang for lunch, I rushed to the cafeteria. Students were moving quickly and the line-up for food was gradually increasing. As I joined the queue, I started daydreaming about eating a burger and how delicious it would taste. Then suddenly, I found myself chewing on the hoodie of the person in front of me thinking it was a burger. As I got closer to the cashier, I found out that there were no more burgers.


3 comments:

  1. You need your comma before the so in the second sentence. In your last sentence you should change the find to found, so that past and present tense don't get confused.
    I really like your story and I think it is very creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's quite creative but maybe use a couple less i's.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your story made me laugh, especially the part about chewing on the hoodie of the person in front of you. Well done with editing this week.

    ReplyDelete